Summer is back !

JPS

...and so are the damselflies...

Fuji S2 Pro with Tamron SP90 - 1:125 @ f/9.5 handheld - ISO 200 - RAW

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers,
Jean-Pierre

When i looked at the black bands on her back they look like they had been made with a brush and paint.

Jean-Pierre if you had to change your camera, what would you choose between the D2X and the S3 pro?

JPS

AlainGW said:
.................Jean-Pierre if you had to change your camera, what would you choose between the D2X and the S3 pro?
Hi Alain (or is it Gilles ?) !

That's the BIG question !!!

On one side, i believe the quality of the S3 pics, with the wider DR, is -yet- unbeatable... but the camera is slooooooow on writing on the card, and generally doesn't allow fast use, like a D2H for example !

On the other side, the D2X is almost double the price, but is considered as a "pro" body... but i read quite a few posts mentioning problems with it !

In any case, i'm not in financial conditions now to buy one or the other, so i think that i'll pass and wait for an "even better" S4 or D3X !

In the meantime, i enjoy very much my S2, and frankly, as the largest print i ever make is A3+ (13" x 19"), i'm not really sure that i would see a tremendous difference in quality with the newer cameras !?!

Cheers,
Jean-Pierre

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom