Summer Vacation 2005

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by PhotoDawg, Jul 2, 2005.

1. Well the Daniel family is back from their family vacation, and we had a GREAT time together. It was hot hot hot in Orlando, FLA. We got sunburned the first day, but that did not stop us. I ended up taking 2600 pictures and picked out about 400 that we really liked. Not bad. Here are a few highlights.......

Our first stop was Wet n Wild. Parker loved the water slides the best.

[​IMG]

Here he is (mind you.....he's only 7) going down the 6 story Der Stuka water slide.

[​IMG]

Parker is a pretty good little photographer too. Here is a shot of the Photodawg with the wife at the Magic Kingdom.

[​IMG]

Cinderella and Prince Charming shot with the BIGMA!!

[​IMG]

We met a Disney character.....Dr. R. Very expressive lady!!

[​IMG]

SeaWorld was a lot of fun. Here is SHAMU!!

[​IMG]

This little fellow approached us while eating lunch.

[​IMG]

More to come............

2. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Bryan
    You had a wonderfull time by looking at these natural pictures,glad you're back
    You all look very relaxed must have done you good.

Waiting to see the other 395........

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Bryan,

I enjoyed each image that you posted, great series telling a story of a wonderful family vacation. If you got sunburned, I guarantee it wasn't your face...the camera must have been at your eye most of the trip!!! Thanks for sharing as many images as you posted...enjoyed seeing your great family and the time you had in Orlando.

4. Thanks Frank!! We had so much fun we are already planning another trip next year!! Thanks again!! :D :D :D

5. Thanks Hans!! I'm working on it my friend!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Henk

Henk Guest

bryan those are very nice shots, lovely family too.

best regards

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Good Stuff Bryan,

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Parker sure is brave. Would not catch me on thet slide :>)))))

8. Glad to see you back! looks like you and your family had a ball. show more!

9. Bryan,

Good pictures. I feel like I have been to Florida without the
    heat and humidity.

Ray

10. Hey welcoem back Bryan , glad to hear you and your family had a great trip, loosk liek you had a lot of fun