Summer

It's the first day of summer, officially, here in Georgia. Believe me.. its been summer for a month all ready!
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

do sandspurs grow in your corner of the world? I hate these things..

and last but not least, keeping the dog cool..

You keep cool too! :D
Jarrell[/img]

Hey Jarrell, great to see your post here at the Cafe. Of course your quality is just as high as ever and your dog better looking with each post. Now as to sandspurs, I rarely take my dog on a nature walk that I don't pull two or three from this foot. I hate them too.

Wonderful images, Jarrell...What a cute friend you have (the dog, not the spider!!!)...It's definitely summer here as well...Just too dang hot for anything really...even swimming. Thanks for sharing your photos...the second shot is just too beautiful for words. Hope you make it over here for the Cafe get-together in a few weeks....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
greyflash said:
Hey Jarrell, great to see your post here at the Cafe. Of course your quality is just as high as ever and your dog better looking with each post. Now as to sandspurs, I rarely take my dog on a nature walk that I don't pull two or three from this foot. I hate them too.
Gordon, sandspurs were the bane of my existance growing up in a small southern town. No sooner had summer arrived than I wanted to go barefoot. One accidental trip through a patch of sandspurs cured me of that.
Jarrell

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom