Summer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrell, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    It's the first day of summer, officially, here in Georgia. Believe me.. its been summer for a month all ready!
    do sandspurs grow in your corner of the world? I hate these things..
    and last but not least, keeping the dog cool..
    You keep cool too! :D
    Jarrell[/img]

2. Hey Jarrell, great to see your post here at the Cafe. Of course your quality is just as high as ever and your dog better looking with each post. Now as to sandspurs, I rarely take my dog on a nature walk that I don't pull two or three from this foot. I hate them too.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Ahhh! Great summer pix Jarrell! I'd go take some, but much of my camera equipment is plastic and may melt.

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Wonderful images, Jarrell...What a cute friend you have (the dog, not the spider!!!)...It's definitely summer here as well...Just too dang hot for anything really...even swimming. Thanks for sharing your photos...the second shot is just too beautiful for words. Hope you make it over here for the Cafe get-together in a few weeks....

5. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Gordon, sandspurs were the bane of my existance growing up in a small southern town. No sooner had summer arrived than I wanted to go barefoot. One accidental trip through a patch of sandspurs cured me of that.
    Jarrell

6. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Thanks Chris and Leigh. I love summer... for the first month, then I'm ready for winter again. :)
    Jarrell