Sun and Sand

Discussion in 'People' started by Phil K, Jan 1, 2006.

1. While your kids are playing with snow, we have exceptional warm Christmas and New Year here. Natalie and Julain chose to spend the first day of the year playing on the beach.

original.

original.

original.

original.

original.

original.

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Oh man, Phil! I haven't been to the beach for many, many months, and your pictures are making me very homesick. Wonderful images, and it looks like the kids are enjoying themselves greatly.

3. For some reason only see the first photo. But that is a great shot. Great colors and sharpness.

--- ok now i saw all the other photo's too they are all great shots!!! ---

4. Really know how to make a guy jealous. Beach looks fun and the images are very nice.

5. Phil, what a great way to start the New Year! I loved seeing your kids at play and their interactions trying to figure out the best way to do make that sand castle. So, do you have a couple of budding engineers in your family?

Warmest wishes to you and your family for the New Year.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

6. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Hi Phil,beautiful kids ya got there and squeeky clean vivid shots too.

7. Chris, Vince, Gordon, Virginia & Pete, thanks for your nice words.

Virginia, interactions yes, but engineers they were not. After building for a while, they decided to play King Kong, or Godzilla, or whatever you call that.

8. Johntu

Johntu

Jul 4, 2005
    Fremont, CA
    Hi Phil, very nice shots of your kids :)

9. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

10. Hi, John. Thanks for stopping by. And I enjoy very much the variety and quality of your photos, so keep them coming.

Paul, I would say nice and respectful manners 30% of the time, fighting the other 70%.:smile: And you probably know where I got the inspiration for my sig pic.

11. Phil
    nice images of your children and looks like they are having fun. I was kind of wondering why you had not yet changed your avatar but now I understand. :^)
    I thought you had winter same as us (east coast usa) apparently i was mistaken.
    Dave

12. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great shots, Phil. You have beautiful children and it looks like they are really enjoying themselves in the sand and surf. It is awkward seeing them play in the beach at this time of year, during last night's evening news people were shown running into the cold waters of Lake Michigan for their annual dip. I think they are members of the Polar Bear club?!?!? Crazy Chicagoans!!!!!

13. Thanks, Dave & Frank.

Dave, usually it's around 15º C in this time of the year, and it's been about 20º in past few days. Temp will drop a bit towards the weekend.

Frank, I remember the winter in Chicago, and how I was stucked in O'Hare for a whole day watching the snow.