Sun just gone under on the beach

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by vincebeus, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Here is a photo i took from my cities beach view just when the sun gone under. And the full moon was starting to rise. Any comments/remarks/critiques are welcome.

[​IMG]

2. I like it, would like to see another one just a bit later when the light in the building are more visable.

3. mmm i wish that too i only had one time many lights on in the building but seems every time i go many people are not there it is for rich people that building and rich people go to many place but not to there 500.000 us dollar to 1.000.000 dollar houses haha. So maybe there on vacation alot.

But i have one i that is panorama that i will post soon.

4. These photo's where taken with D70

D70 50mm F/1.4 at F/4 more lights on this time

[​IMG]

D70 80-200mm AF-S F/2.8 at F/6.3
    [​IMG]

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I think the first one and the pano are perfect. Job well done.

6. The pano shot i printed at 11.82 inch (30cm) high and 35.46 (90cm) long. And put it in nice frame and hanged it on my wall. I selled that photo for 4 times in the same size. Was really nice feeling that others liked my work so much.

The above photo of the beach with the d2x i can print without a problem 19.7 inch x 29.55 inch and i wanna look if i can print it double sized if i can find a place that can do that for a good prize.

7. in1way

in1way Guest

I can understand people wanting a copy of that panorama.....beautiful capture.

8. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    The colors are so beautiful. Love the panorama. Great job.

9. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    I like the colors in the first one, but the panorama is really something special. I can see why it's a good seller for you.

Just curious, where do you get panorama prints like this printed and framed?

10. The panorama i got printed at a local photostore in my city. I think most photostores that print photo's can print photo's in panorama size.

It costed me about 10 us dollars for the print and about 40 us dollars for a frame and to let is be framed with a special paper surrounding the print costed about 15 euro.

I also do prints of 50x75 cm and i let them be attached to some plastic backplate and i could use sort of sticky double sided tape and i could hang it easily against the wall. Or they use some sort of foam board kind of type of material to make it even lighter. That cost me about 18 us dollars for the plastic or foam board kind of attachment.

Framing photo's can be exspensive so for letting others see my work i use for big prints the plastic or foam board of attachment. And if they like to buy a print they buy only the photo. So they can decide themselves if they want to buy a frame.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus