Sun Rays in the Blue ridge Mountains

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Jim Strathearn, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Shot this Saturday from Skyline Drive inside shenandoah National Park. Didn't know if I could capture those sun rays or not... Thanks goodness for PP software! :wink:

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is just tooooo Beautiful...

I am jealous.

3. Jim,

I do love the atmosphere in this picture - the sunrays are wonderful.

Thanks for sharing.

4. cwilt

cwilt

Apr 24, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Jim,

Nice work. It makes me miss home. :frown:

5. beautiful Jim!

6. Very, very nice, Jim. Good work!

7. I really like this image. The striations form the light is just about right to make this a fantastic picture.

8. Thanks all!

I felt rather lucky to get this one...

Thanks for looking!

9. That's one great image ! The composition is good, but the exposure is what makes it of a high standard. NNot only are the delicate rays well captured, but also all the shades in the distant mountains and of the thin clouds in the sky. That's a very nice example of how light is the essence of a good photography.

10. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Gread mood captured here

11. Roosje

Roosje

May 25, 2005
    The Netherlands
    So beautiful!

Roosje