Sun Valley

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by F15Todd, Oct 30, 2005.

1. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    I haven't been posting to the Cafe as often as I should, so here is a picture I
    took on my dirve to Sun Valley, Idaho yesterday. This is just before you
    come to Hailey.

original.

Nikon D2h, 17-35mm f/2.8 with a CP

2. Very nice image. I love the clouds. I think they make this shot.

3. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Thanks, when I started the day, I had this kind of cloud cover. After about
    an hour in to the drive the clouds started to open up more and let in some of
    the nice blue sky.

original.

4. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That's great! I agree with Justin, the clouds make the shot.

How are you adjusting to life in Idaho? I'd say it looks as though you don't lack for beautiful scenery there.

5. Very nice that is such beautiful country so what do you think of the area now that you are all settled in

6. Hi Todd,

Nice image you have posted there with the little meandering stream and the beautiful clouds.

7. Tood,

Nicely composed landscapes shots. I agree with the others about the clouds making the shot in the first.

I think a bit more contrast and more vividness in the ground colors will give a punch to the image and give a better feeling of space. Same thing for the second one. But that's my taste.

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great to see you Todd,
    How are things goin in Idaho for you.
    Glad to see you out and about shooting that beautiful scenery you have there.

9. awesome composition and scenery! I agree with Dao, A little "punch" in the color would do very nicely.
    Envy where you are
    Dave
    here is a quick edit version for what it is worth. I trust it soes not offend you.
    Dave
    [​IMG]