1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Sunday at Venice Beach ....

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by 57corvette, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Well, it has been a little disappointing the last few visits to Venice Beach as it seems some of the craziness has disappeared. There are still a lot of tourists and venders, but not as many of the free spirits as I'm used to seeing. Did manage to get a few captures this Sunday though and hope you enjoy them. Input or comments are always welcome.

1.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 391807

View attachment 391808

View attachment 391809

View attachment 391810

View attachment 391811

Regards,

2. Definitely an interesting place to visit.

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Heck of a grip in that first shot! Love the variety here! Great color & character's! Love em all...Nice set Bob!!

4. All I can say is I miss So Cal!!!

5. Bob, I always look forward to your Venice Beach shots. #1 is a killer image. Of course you know I love girls and tattoos, so #6 drives me wild, and #5 is nice too.

6. Nice candids. Lady in the first pics look a little freaky lol.

7. Alex, Steve, Samuel, Ron,

Thanks guys for taking the time to look and post .. much appreciated.

Best,

8. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    I haven't been to Venice Beach in over thirty years. it hasn't changed a bit :biggrin: Thanks for sharing.

9. You're welcome Michael and thank you for looking and your comments.

Best,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.