Sunday homework

Three @ 3200 ISO
Nikon D6 - Zeiss MP 2/50 - 1/180s - F/5.6
Dialed @ -1 EV to keep the mood and also to compensate for the darker skin of my son.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, while going to my studium, I took a look at my son, and noticed that the computer and partly the sheets were reflecting the light straight on his face.
Here's another, since he didn't want to be disturbed :D His gaze always remember me a "Sgrunting Donald Duck"

Definitely memorable photos.
Your title was "Sunday Homework"
I remember your posts during the early stages of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Now that a little time has passed, are they having in classroom lessons there or are they having online classes that many schools seem to be doing right now?

Hello Dave, sorry for the late reply. I still come here only now and then.
Actually, we have a mixed system. Consider our school is divided into 5 elementary years, 3 years for middle school and 5 years higher school, before accessing university.
So, all the elementary schools (except very particular cases) can still go to school, so do the students of the first year of middle school. All the upper classes are instead mixing remote learning and physical presence.
Italy now is divided into three areas: yellow (only a couple of regions left), orange (most, included mine), and red (about one third), with obviously stricter rules to obey.
Last but not least, my coronavirus chronicles gallery you mentioned. I added only a few images from this summer / fall (the last one is very recent), because we're trying not to impose lockdown once again until the last. Personally, I'm not particularly happy with some of the choices our government took, however - although sometimes we're asked to follow weird rules, as anyone out there, I suppose - we're still managing it for now, so I can't complain, at all. Nay, despite my current unemployed status, *thanking God, and I'll never do it enough!* I still have some money aside, I sold a house that has been a nightmare for a while BEFORE regions were closed, and my wife managed not to get sick despite being a Covid nurse at the local hospital (thank God again!), so I'm patiently waiting for all this to cease and look for another job. A lot of other people didn't have the same chance, though, then I have to be humble and grateful and try to help those I can.

Last edited:
Well actually also D4S is very capable at that. There's a slight advantage between 12800 and 25600 for D6 and then there's no game. However, up to 10.000 D4S holds up very well.

D6 SOOC

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom