Sunday morning at Cherry Beach

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by rbsinto, Apr 20, 2007.

1. This is an early morning grabshot I made at Cherry Beach on the Lake Ontario waterfront here in Toronto about six or seven years ago.
    The couple was sitting on the lifeguard station dock enjoying the view and the sunrise. After shooting with only prime lenses for over twenty years, I had purchased a zoom which I was trying out for the first time. I spied the scene, and when the swan glided into the frame, I knew I had the shot I wanted.
    Motorized Nikon F2AS
    Tokina ATX 80~200 2.8 AIS manual focus
    Fuji Sensia II
    handheld
    [​IMG]

2. Great silhouette and very moody. I love the swan too.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very nice:>))

4. Zee71

Zee71

Apr 1, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Nice shot.......makes me feel very peaceful, relaxed. Having caught the reflection works well too.

5. Very nice shot. That's my kayak launch site when I'm kayaking in the city. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2007