Sunday Soccer

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

These are very nice, Randy and I now know just how difficult it is to shoot soccer. I tried a couple of weeks ago and was quite humbled. I learn alot by viewing your images.

These are very nice, Randy and I now know just how difficult it is to shoot soccer. I tried a couple of weeks ago and was quite humbled. I learn alot by viewing your images.
thx Frank

there are 2 kinds of soccer shooters, the ones who shoot players from a list of numbers for pre orders and the ones who shoot the ball/action

I could prob sell more pics if i shot more 'players' but i have more fun shooting the ball

the 70-200 is a fine lens for AFing fast and the way I swing the lens and fire it needs to be.....i watch the game thru the camera

I have a sigma 300/2.8 coming next week to hopefully become my primary soccer lens...if it doesn't work out I'll get the nikon....I'm tired of cropping pics from 200mm that really needed longer glass and the crop is IMO becoming obvious in the IQ after seeing your BB shots & Mikes

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom