1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Sundays mix (6photos)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Lou Buscher, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Today (Sunday) I found a yellow belly sapsucker drilling one giant hole in a dead tree by the side of my garage. He is actually inside the hole he's making and keeps bringing out his beak filled with wood chips and throws them out, looks around and goes back in and starts all over.
    I still got 3 red shoulders and I cut the tree down that a coon might get up. The 3 little red shoulders are FF. I cropped the sapsucker.
    Lou

539740921_686c736bc7_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

539740917_c8f4af9e61_o.jpg

539739333_f0caf226aa_o.jpg

2. 4
    539739299_6fe65cafc2_o.jpg

539739295_0f94592285_o.jpg

539739289_64bd97c7d2_o.jpg

3. Note to N.C. Sorry about he two photos of the deer in with these as I forgot the new rule. I have made the correct change.
    Lou

4. Great set as usual Lou

5. Thanks Gary I screwed up and placed two deer in with the birds and they deleted it so I did it over. I forgot the rule
    Lou

6. tech1961

tech1961

Jan 28, 2007
    Houston Tx.
    Nice shots Lou.

7. Thanks Jimmy for the look.
    Lou

8. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Those baby hawks are growing so fast! Wouldn't it be nice to have a baby and get it raised and educated and out of the house in 6 months, and then get to start all over again the next year?

9. AHhhhh Pia we have to get you out of the sun.:biggrin: Your having way to much fun:biggrin: but thanks for looking.
    Lou

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.