Sunday's pics... A few surprises

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Candidcameraman, May 21, 2007.

1. Sunday2rs.

The 85 does the 50

View attachment 96669

The 50 does the 85

View attachment 96670

They don't call it the cream machine for nothing

View attachment 96671

Isn't she good looking?

View attachment 96672

Well she is :smile:

View attachment 96673

DOF.

View attachment 96674

Punk!

View attachment 96675

Star of the day!

View attachment 96676

I was so busted taking this picture

View attachment 96677

Dinner

View attachment 96678

Dinner part II

View attachment 96679

It puts things into perspective

View attachment 96680

Trombone extravagenza

View attachment 96681

View attachment 96682

View attachment 96683

That's it folks

2. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

What a great haul. Is that Sandra Oh?

Sunday14rs.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Nice work
    Very interesting
    Quite a variety:>)))

4. Great series!

Anthony

5. Nice images Dude - your GF looks as charming as ever.

6. Cabrams

Cabrams Guest

They all look great but your dinner shots or more like a servival technique. I would only eat that as a meal if I were starving. But still good shots

7. MMMM sushi!!! :biggrin:

8. A good slice of life Dude. Way to go.

9. Excellent series Dude.

10. Thank you,I don't know who she is but she had a cool style :smile:

Thanks - I am all over the place right now but... One day I'll find my focus :rolleyes:

Thank you Anthony!

Thank you Frits, I will be back in Montreal in a couple of weeks. As such I'll be spending more time with her :biggrin: Oh wait, she might get tired of me!!! :eek:

The Sushi was awesome, thinking of it we will have more tonight! :rolleyes:

I love sushi!

Thanks Gordon!

Thank you Phil!

11. Excellent series! Please limit the sushi pics because they make me extremely hungry!

12. I love the street shots and am still working on my courage to do this! :smile: I've got a good friend who lives down in Providence, RI. Told her I want to come down and try this out.

I noticed that the Punk, busted and blonde shots are all done with the 85mm. In order to shoot all of them like that, you must have been a decent distance from them, yes? Do you find it's hard to get a clear shot?

13. Thank you and I'll be having Sushi for dinner again tonight with Steph!:smile:

Thank you, only one picture was taken with a 50mm in that serie. I love the 85 for street photography but I am thinking the 17-55 would be better. What I find is that a prime lens makes me think about the shot before hand and be more careful about the composition - a zoom lens for street photography is ideal since it give you the freedom of the spurr of the moment picture but the 85 is so sharp... :biggrin:

14. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    What lens shot the trombones? Those are some of the most intense chromatic abberations I've ever seen ... I'm not even one to go looking for purple fringing (I do not consider myself a pixel peeper) but that was fairly extreme.

Bill

15. Thanks Dude!

I just grabbed a used 18-70, hope to pick it up this afternoon or tomorrow. I think it'll be a great street lens, lighter/smaller than the 28-70. :smile:

16. Great shots, Dude. I'm assuming Mtl as nothing looks very familiar except of course that beautiful lady's face! :wink:

So you also make sushi as well!!! I love sushi - been a while for me, have to get some. (Many things I can make but not that.)

Thanks for sharing, these are terrific!

17. Very enjoyable set, Dude!

18. He he he the 85/1.4 those are from the stage lights :rolleyes:

The 18-70 is a great street photography lens. You'll love it.

I made Sushi once but not last night :wink: We are in Toronto still, my significant other is going back in the morning and me in a couple of weeks - Can't wait to be back with her but will miss Toronto dearly.... Oh well.

Thank you Dave! :biggrin: