Sunflowers and Pam's Patterns

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Bob the Spiderman, Apr 22, 2007.

1. I thought that you might like to see what Pam does to my pictures. I do all the hard graft and then when we get home she sits down at the computer and completely rejigs them into patterns. Then she says. 'Look what I have done!!!':eek: :eek:

What I want to know is this fair?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Having produced a work of art, it is then completely altered. Would Van Gogh have done this to Gauguin? I doubt it.:biggrin: :biggrin:

BW. Bob F

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    The first one is beautiful

I get red x on the other two.
    Can't copy and past url either. get 404 error

3. Now fixed. I made a mistake AGAIN!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Bob F

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow Pam
    How did you do those abstracts:>)))))

5. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    My name is Bob and I'm a pattern junkie. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent generating and analyzing geometrical patterns. Thanks to Nikon digital therapy, I've been 90+ percent "clean" for three years. Now I restrict myself mostly to studying nature's patterns, but I must admit to the occasional relapse -- it's like eating chocolate:biggrin: :wink: .

Neat stuff, Pam:cool:

6. Thank you Gale,
    We use photoshop and then I picked up one of the link to mannipulate the image, took several attempts to find the right one. Some pictures it works well, but some don't work at all

These images do not appeal to everybody, some find them ''to modern '' :Whistle: :Whistle: :Whistle: but it is interesting to see what you can do.

If you are interested then send a pm and I will give you more detail.

Thanks Sandi, glad folks like them.

Pam

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2007
  7. Although I like the original better, the patterned ones look interesting. Pretty similar to what Nadja does to some of my pics when the computer is unguarded for a few seconds :smile: . The major difference, however, is that she is absolutely not aware of what she's doing, also she cannot say "Look, Daddy, what I have done to your photo" :biggrin:

Cheers

8. Well, I've got to say that I'm impressed! Don't think these are anything that I could ever do but I really enjoy them!

Mike

9. This is Pam.
    Thanks Harry,:Exclamati :Exclamati
    You could have a future Van Gough in the making. Just remember when she makes her money and starts to keep daddy in the style to which he has been accustomed, where she got the idea from.
    I want a cut in this income.
    Love to Nadja, us girls must stick together.

Pam