Sunny

The only thing I really don't like about this shot is the dark area to the top right. There was a shadow from a tree there. Maybe I'll work on cloning that out if I get bored. But here's what it looks like right now. I still like it :)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Those are my favorite flower in the world. When I was a little girl, my dad would tell me I was his little sunflower! To this day...it's been my favorite flower. :150:

Nice shot Jon.

For as easy as they are to grow, you wouldn't think they'd be so pretty :)
Ok I read that three times...didn't make sense to me. But I think I grasp what you're saying. I might be having a senior moment and the brain is not following.

I guess I was coming at it from a gardener's point of view. Usually the only things that grow REALLY well even if you don't want them to are weeds. It's great to have something so pretty that's very easy to grow. I think that's what I meant.

You're too young to have senior moments yet. :)

I guess I was coming at it from a gardener's point of view. Usually the only things that grow REALLY well even if you don't want them to are weeds. It's great to have something so pretty that's very easy to grow. I think that's what I meant.

You're too young to have senior moments yet. :)
Just messing with ya Jon...very pretty...you definately have a GREEN thumb - thanks for sharing.

Very nice, Jon. I like the vivid colors and the composition. I agree, it would be nice to clone out the dark area in the upper right.

Here's a better shot of it under cloudy skies. :) You may notice I'm sporting my new watermark too.

And I'll throw in some honeysuckle for free on the same thread....LOL

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom