Sunrise N Florida

Wife and I spent a week in St Augustine staring over the memorial day weekend. Had a great time and great weather. Friday wife got me up early and we headed a little south for the sunrise. Following is one of the images that I liked and have processed.

_JEW3970_cc_zpsfc11496b.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D800 and the 24-120

Thank you, the reflections and then the texture/lines of the wet sand, followed by the near rock were the components that drove the composition.

Thanks all,

Micah , Ya I love Florida , for some reason , probably due to surfing in my younger days around Cocoa, I prefer the east coast. Actually looking at buying or building not too far from where this was taken. Will be our vacation/retirement home.

Replied via PM re your request.

Rosa,
Thank you. This image was made by manually blending 3 images shoot at +1, -1 and 0 over the metered exposure, used layer masks and brushes at various opacity, to expose or hide portions of each image. Also used various adjustment layers, curves, selective color, vibrance, masks were filled with black and then painted with white at various opacities to allow the effect to show through. Sharpened using high pass blending with soft light, again used a mask and applied sharpening a various opacities.

Regards

Latest threads

Top Bottom