Sunrise on Kiawah

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautiful photo Eric. Hey.....when you buying that place on Bald Head? I'm ready to party on island time!:biggrin:

Nice shot, Eric.

I have to get there, one of these days. About 30 years ago, on a trip to Charleston, one of the things that my wife wanted to do was to rent a jeep and ride around Kiawah Island. The night before our planned Kiawah visit, the evening news showed film of the removal of a very large alligator from a pond on a golf course on Kiawah. She decided that we should go shopping instead. I have still never been to Kiawah. Hopeful, her memory of that newscast has faded sufficiently that we can hit Kiawah, on our next visit to Charleston.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice shot, Eric.

I have to get there, one of these days. About 30 years ago, on a trip to Charleston, one of the things that my wife wanted to do was to rent a jeep and ride around Kiawah Island. The night before our planned Kiawah visit, the evening news showed film of the removal of a very large alligator from a pond on a golf course on Kiawah. She decided that we should go shopping instead. I have still never been to Kiawah. Hopeful, her memory of that newscast has faded sufficiently that we can hit Kiawah, on our next visit to Charleston.
Cliff they were all over the place. It was too cold to move but we must have saw a dozen in the few days we were there..

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom