Sunrise over Dc this morning

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

All I can see is a box with a padlock in it...THE CONTENT OF THIS IMAGE IS something or other, I can't remember the rset of what the message said...but why post a picture that nobody can look at? (Several, actually).

Or is it something I have ot do with the computer, because if it is I am stuffed. They are coming to collect my new Smartphone tomorrow, because after 3 days of trying, for many hours each day, I can't work it.:confused::frown::mad:

Hey Floyd, do you have breakfast before you go out when you come back in, or are you a two breakfast man? :biggrin:

Brilliant shots again, number 4 is an absolute winner in anyone's language, any time of day (or night)!

Norm, thanks a lot.

Peter, Thanks a ton friend. Glad you really liked that one. :)))

I ate a candybar on the way back home and had breakfast after that :))))

All I need early is some coffee. :smile:

nice sunrise shots. recently woke up a couple days in a row hoping for a good sunrise and had no such luck

nice sunrise shots. recently woke up a couple days in a row hoping for a good sunrise and had no such luck
Thanks Mysh.
Tell you, this one wasn't shaping up to well. I've seen better colors. But when that ball of fire hit the horizon, it was just super !! The pics really don't even do it justice. I guess the haziness that blocked some of the pre sunrise colors actually helped color the orange ball. :)))

Top Bottom