Discussion in 'Wanderlust and Travel' started by fishlips, May 9, 2007.

1. fishlips

Apr 20, 2007
    Puyallup, WA
    Classic Serengeti Plains sunrise. Nikon D2x, 17-55. Taken on my most recent safari to Tanzania. I'll post more once I verify that the url linkage works.

2. Oooh, wow, I love the clouds.
  3. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is really beautiful
  4. WOW! Great shot. Looking forwad to seeingthe others.
  5. Very nice. Copy right symbol a bit much for my tastes though.
  6. fishlips

Apr 20, 2007
    Puyallup, WA
    Dave: Roger on the copyright symbol. I will lessen the opacity next time. Why so big you might ask? I recently had a photo lifted from a site and used on the WEB site for a travel company. In this case, I had the (c) so small that they just croped it out and there you have it. I decided not to go after them due to a technical copyright processing failure on my part.....which will not happen again. Until my posted photos get (c) protection per standards, the larger (c) symbol will be used.
  7. Very beautiful and I love how the sun is peeking right at the horizon and under the tree :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing!

8. Very nice image indeed. Please post more...Thanks.
  9. BigPixel

BigPixel Guest

there is a fine image here if you crop the top below the clouds.
  10. jxs1984

Apr 13, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    amazing shot. i like this picture
  11. Great shot.
  12. Vazquez

Jul 19, 2007
    WOW! Great shot! I am new to this forum but I see that I did the right thing coming here! So many amazing pictures...
  13. Beautiful picture! Serengethi always provides exceptional pictures but you managed to capture one of the most beautiful sunrises I ever seen.