Sunset at Tanah Lot, Bali

I usually do not like to go to touristy areas while on a photo-safari but had to make this exception because the Balinese have a saying that one has not been to Bali if he/she has not been to Tanah Lot. The number of tourist there at this time of the year (peak season) was incredible! Hence trying to get a vantage point to shoot the sunset was tough.

Anyway here is my collection of the sunset with the silhouette of the Tanah Lot temple. Hope you like it.

#1 Photographers getting ready for the shoot.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2 Setting...

#3...setting..

#4 Gone.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Beautiful!!!

I went to Bali in 2006 and loved it. Usually I don't do repeat trips to a particular country as there are so many places on my bucket list that have yet to be visited. The one exception is Bali; I'm going back to visit next year.

Your shot of Tanah Lot are wonderful...

BTW, which lens did you use?

Beautiful!!!

I went to Bali in 2006 and loved it. Usually I don't do repeat trips to a particular country as there are so many places on my bucket list that have yet to be visited. The one exception is Bali; I'm going back to visit next year.

Your shot of Tanah Lot are wonderful...

BTW, which lens did you use?
Bali is such a lovely place... this was my 9th trip there. :wink: I used the 17-35 for these.

Thanks!

That is beautiful!
Thank you Debbi.

You never disappoint, Awesome pics.
Thanks!

Thank you all! Didn't I say Bali is a place worthwhile going again and again? That was my 9th trip there. :biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom