Sunset at the beach

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by heiko, Dec 11, 2005.

1. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    I thought I warm you up a little, now that for many of you winter has arrived. This picture is from July, taken at the Tel Aviv beach. There are some beach cafes - nothing like the Nikoncafe :cool: - but still fun to hang out and very relaxing.

original.

2. It does warm me up a little. Where I am at has been gray, very overcast, and rainy. This shot makes me miss the warm glow of a setting sun and warmth. Great shot.

God Bless,
    David

3. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    Thanks David. It still is relatively warm here, with daytime temperatures of around 24-26C. While it was misty for a couple of days, we have bright sunshine today. Weather forecast says it's going to get colder on Thursday, and that winter finally is about to arrive. Still winter here is far from what most of you have, with daytime temps of 16-18C during the cold days. I prefer the summer, although it can get real hot and humid here.

4. OOoohh, thanks for warming me up a little Heiko! Currently we are at -22 deg. C. here (-8 deg. F.). Won't be long until the REAL cold weather gets here :Shocked: :Shocked:

5. heiko

heiko

May 15, 2005
    Israel
    That explains your posting predominantly indoor shots now. I probably wouldn't survive even a minute out there.

Does the Christmas tree help warm the house?:smile:

6. Hello Heiko

That image definitely warms things up, The temps here have been at the freezing mark for the last few days, it's suppose to get colder though.
    Nice image.