Sunset in Spain.

Sunsets in your area are always beautiful. I really like the warm colors of your picture, which, however, show the typical lack of contrast of this kind of shots. Perhaps metering to the foregound and adding a graduated ND filter would turn it even better .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sunsets in your area are always beautiful. I really like the warm colors of your picture, which, however, show the typical lack of contrast of this kind of shots. Perhaps metering to the foregound and adding a graduated ND filter would turn it even better .
You are probably right Rui, but most of my posts are usually straight out the camera or just tickled a bit, one day when I have more time I will try all that stuff, so much to learn. :smile::smile:

Real Name
Doug Boufford
Nice one "Juan".
When in Torre, our balcony faced the Med so sunrises were incredible but sunsets were blocked by building & hills.

Keep taking those & posting them

Nice one "Juan".
When in Torre, our balcony faced the Med so sunrises were incredible but sunsets were blocked by building & hills.

Keep taking those & posting them
Thanks, our old house was dead opposite the sunrise and I got some good ones, this new one is only sunsets and this was the first coloured one since moving in.
These are a couple of rises I posted before :smile:

Bit of low cloud on his one, pidgeon in the top of the tree wondering what was going on with the clouds..

Real Name
Doug Boufford
I agree with "the guy from Oporto" - just fantastic.

I assume that is the Med we are looking at - how did you manage to get that layer of clouds?? :smile:

I agree with "the guy from Oporto" - just fantastic.

I assume that is the Med we are looking at - how did you manage to get that layer of clouds?? :smile:
Yeah that is the Med looking at it over Benalmadena . For two days we were in the sun while lower down was covered by the cloud, really strange to last so long.

those colors are incredible. really amazing place you have. good place to retire and relax.

+1. The silhouette of the tree as a reference point for that unusual sky makes the image.
Thanks for looking, the tree is always in my sunrise pics from that position.
Some say I should take it out, but I don`t do a lot of pp on my shots and most are straight out the camera, most are like us and like it. :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom