Sunset & Water Fountain

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Shot this last night. Whattaya think?

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Just a shame about the 2 lamp posts
I do not agree. These are part of the reality (whatever that may be) and in my eyes they are not disturbing. Therefore I should not cut them out in PS.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
I like this photo and also think the lamp posts are fine. To me, it gives the shot a sense of scale. I'm agreeing with Rob, though - can the water be a bit more sparkly??

Other than that - nice job, there!!

Like the color and composition.
Thanks!
Would it be possible to let the water be a bit more 'sparkling' ?
I noticed that too. I even tried using my flash to see if I could catch the fountain with the flash and still have the sunset. I know it was futile as the fountain was too far away but I tried...
Just a shame about the 2 lamp posts
I thought about taking them out and I just didnt feel like it the other night and then I wasnt sure just how much difference it would have made anyway, so they're still there.

I do not agree. These are part of the reality (whatever that may be) and in my eyes they are not disturbing. Therefore I should not cut them out in PS.
Thanks. I am pleased with the over all look. I may submit it to the local paper and see what they do with it...

I like this photo and also think the lamp posts are fine. To me, it gives the shot a sense of scale. I'm agreeing with Rob, though - can the water be a bit more sparkly??
I'll have to try some more PP'ing to see if I can bring it out a little more...
Other than that - nice job, there!!
Thanks Eh!

Excellent capture! Awesome color.
Thanks

excellent!
Thanks!
Nice color! Great job.
Thanks!
Wow. Wonderful job!
And Thanks!!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom