1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Super Ricohflex Anyone?

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Jeff Fillmore, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Anyone familiar with a Super Ricohflex? I have been really wanting to try a camera with a top viewfinder and picked one of these up on Ebay for $20. Supposedly in working condition with the 35mm back and leather case.

supercenterspread.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    superinsfrcover.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    I had one of those cameras in the early 1960's. I didn't have the 35mm back, it was a blast to use. I think I paid about $25 for it new, can't remember, but I didn't have much money then. Enjoy your new find. :smile:

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    That looks GREAT Jeff! A TLR is a really fun type of camera to use, and they are impressive to be shot with as well. They look like a pair of sideways eyes. Here is an old article about shooting with one:
    [imgn]http://homepage.mac.com/cheilman1/images/cameras/arbusmamiyatlr.gif[/imgn]​

4. I bought one off the bay two weeks ago, and will be sending it off
    to get completely pimped. I have a Ricohflex Dia L that is a good TLR
    with Tessar-clone lens. There's a flickr group for Ricohflex and the shots
    I seem to like most are with the Super Ricohflexes with triplet lens.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.