Supercross Photos (Stadium Motocross)

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by helmet155, Dec 29, 2005.

1. My other passion!! The supercross season starts January 7th and will be airing on CBS and SpeedTV...if you have Tivo check a few races out...there are two classes: the Supercross class (250cc 2 strokes and 450cc 4 strokes) and the Supercross lites class (125cc 2 strokes and 250cc 4 strokes). The racing is the best there is, if you like Neckcar you will love Supercross and Motocross...

Thanks for looking ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Nice work Brett

3. They are fun to photograph.

4. equetefue

equetefue

Sep 29, 2005
    Kissimmee, FL
    what lens did you use ?

5. Sigma 300/2.8...only because these are from the factory's private test tracks and they like you to keep your distance...

Normally I use an 80-200 af-s for mx/sx...

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great shooting, Brett. Considering where you had to shoot from and what background clutter you had to live with, these captures are awesome. Love them all!