1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Supporting Vendor mpb.com Deals and Announcements

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Amin Sabet, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Administrator

Feb 25, 2017
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Amin
    I'd like to welcome mpb.com as a supporting vendor here at Nikon Cafe.

mpb.com is a site where offers photographers and filmmakers can buy and sell used photo and video gear. They are available within the US, Canada, and all of the EU, and they offer a six month warranty on all used gear sales.

This is a thread where mpb.com can occasionally post sales and other promotions. They have a good reputation and are contributing quite a bit to help keep the site running well for all the members. I'm confident that they will be a good resource for our members and thank them for their support!

2. As some members of the Cafe are from UK / Europe, maybe you can also include in your posts offers within this area as I think I have only seen links to your US $ site ? I have sold to your UK operation in the past and have been very happy with your procedures and fair valuation / pricing understanding that there must be a fair profit left in any deal for MPB.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  3. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
    Thanks John - of course I will include our UK offers too :)  We've had a few US sales on lately which is why there's mean more posts on that side. Thanks for the feedback and the nice words :)  Let me know if you have any other questions about anything - Clare

• Like Like x 1
  4. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
  5. Cool. Not sure how I missed the original announcement, but looks like a great site, very easy to navigate (KEH are you listening?) and bookmarked. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  6. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare

7. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
    Hi everyone,

For UK users we are running some special discounts this week:

Nikon AF-S 500mm f/4G ED VR - £500 off

Nikon D810 - £150 off

Nikon D500 - £120 off

Offers end Friday and all of our used gear comes with a six month warranty.

If you'd like to speak with any of our customer advisors then you can call us on 0330 808 3271 - lines are open 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.

8. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
    Hi everyone, we have some offers running this week for both the UK and US!

If you're in the UK, we are offering:
    £70 off Nikon D750 cameras
    This offer ends on Wednesday!

If you're in the US, we are offering:
    $175 off Nikon D800E cameras
    $35 off Nikon D300 cameras
    $100 off Nikon AF-S 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED DX lenses
    $60 off Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR lenses
    $30 off Nikon SB-800 Speedlights
    $30 off Nikon MB-D12 Battery Grips for D800/800e/810/810e
    These offers end on Friday!

All of our equipment comes with a 6 month warranty and 7 day returns period. Thanks!

9. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
    Hi everyone,

We are currently offering £75 off Nikon D610 cameras.

Offer is live until Tuesday!

10. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
    Hi everyone,

We're currently offering Free Delivery to UK customers - just enter the code FREEDELIVERY at the checkout to claim.

Have a look at what we've got on the site here...

Thanks!

11. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
  12. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
    Hi UK customers - we're offering Free Delivery until 4pm (GMT) tomorrow! Code is FREEDELIVERY.

Have a look at the site here :) 

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  13. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
    Hi US customers - we're running some 4th of July discounts until Sunday!

Here are the Nikon deals we are offering:

Nikon AF-S 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED VR - $250.00 off
    Nikon AF-S 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED VR II - $300.00 off
    Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR - $60.00 off
    Nikon AF-S 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED VR DX - $10.00 off
    Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8D - $10.00 off
    Nikon D5 (Dual XQD) - $500.00 off
    Nikon D5 (Dual CF) - $500.00 off
    Nikon D750 - $175.00 off

All of our gear comes with a 6 month warranty and 7 day returns period. We do also offer a free shipping option for US customers too :) 

14. Just a suggestion: For selling, have you considered allowing one to get a draft quote before having to give up all the personal information?

I periodically think about getting rid of an old body or lens, but routinely decline to give up personal information until I am sure I plan to do a transaction.

That's not a complaint, but I love seeing vendors participating on forums, and thought it might be worth mentioning in the FWIW department.

15. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
    Hi Ferguson, thanks for your feedback! Totally understand why you don't like to give up your personal information. I can assure you we don't use the details for any marketing purposes and do not add your email to any mailing list when you get a quote from us, but I will pass on the feedback too!

Let me know if you have any more questions / queries about our site and services :) 

16. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
    Hey everyone - just to let you US customers know, these offers are still live until Sunday...

Nikon AF-S 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED VR - $250.00 off
    Nikon AF-S 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED VR II - $300.00 off
    Nikon AF-S 24-120mm f/4G ED VR - $60.00 off
    Nikon AF-S 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED VR DX - $10.00 off
    Nikon AF 50mm f/1.8D - $10.00 off
    Nikon D5 (Dual XQD) - $500.00 off
    Nikon D5 (Dual CF) - $500.00 off
    Nikon D750 - $175.00 off

All of our gear comes with a 6 month warranty and 7 day returns period.
    We offer a free shipping option for US customers too :) 

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Clare - MPB

17. mpb

mpb Supporting Vendor

Jun 26, 2017
    Clare
  18. I would like to report a very positive experience with mpb.com. I just traded three inexpensive lenses toward a used D5500 camera body. Their response was quick, the lens evaluations very fair, and the camera I received today exceeds my expectations. It was described as "excellent" and it looks like new except for a tiny bit of peeling of the rubber grip material, a common problem with these cameras and easily fixed.

Kudos to mpb!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  19. I would like to purchase a Nikon SB-600 from MPB but there is no "Buy" button and no way to add the item to a cart. It's probably a temporary glitch but somebody should look into it.

20. I had no trouble adding one to my "cart", Mike. I didn't actually proceed to checkout as I don't want to buy one.

Once you get to the list of items (they have 10 of these) just click on the little aqua shopping cart in the lower RH corner...

p.s. be sure you are on their US web page. The link from Nikon Cafe takes you to the UK site.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.