Surprise cormorant in our canal

Cormorant72021-7-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking!

So THAT's where ours went! LOL! We had a cormorant who hung out here all last summer and into the fall, and earlier this summer I saw him just once but haven't seen him since, so don't know where he went or if something untoward happened to him.....

Anyhow, I like how your cormorant's head is nicely reflected in the water, too. Nice capture!

So THAT's where ours went! LOL! We had a cormorant who hung out here all last summer and into the fall, and earlier this summer I saw him just once but haven't seen him since, so don't know where he went or if something untoward happened to him.....

Anyhow, I like how your cormorant's head is nicely reflected in the water, too. Nice capture!
Did you name him so I'll know what to call him! Actually, I may never see him again. I never know who shows up in our canal. If he is there tomorrow, though, I will definitely give him your best! :)
Lovely bird.
Thank you Allan!

Did you name him so I'll know what to call him! Actually, I may never see him again. I never know who shows up in our canal. If he is there tomorrow, though, I will definitely give him your best! :)

Thank you Allan!
You know me so well.....!!!! Indeed, I did name him! His name is Morrey, so if you call out to him and get a response, that's our boy who belongs back up here in Virginia! :D

Latest threads

Top Bottom