Surprise to see me here?.........

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Backdoctor, Aug 7, 2005.

1. Figured this didnt belong in the Bird/Animal forum. From my trip to Key West...

sunset off Mallory Square:
    original.

next night, we took a sunset cruise:
    original.
    my better half..
    original.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Now your really making me ill..

Used to go there every evening.

Great shots.. Beautiful gold color.

3. The second image is just, WOW, I can't explain it. It's just beautiful. I'm at a loss for words. The sky in your third picture is another beauty. Key West is definitely a beautiful town. It's a very picturesque city.

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Love the second photo a lot... and one of your better half proves the point that you have over achieved in your love life too

:)

5. Hi Harris,

Excellent images, especially #2. I am glad to see that you wife is looking healthy and happy.

6. Thanks Gale, it's changed, all pavered. Used to be a dirt road. Still, a beautiful place for a sunset.

7. Nick, thanks so much for the compliment. I was hoping to capture what it was like, just an awesome place to see a sunset. I was stuck with my 17-55, and feel a lens in the 70-135mm range like the 70-200 was better suited. My wife was using the ol 70-300, which would have been better for the shots from shore.

8. Thanks Dave, I realized long ago that I married up... 8)

9. Thanks Gordon, our first real vacation since she started with the illness. :D

10. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Harris,
    That second shot of the boat is incredible. Looks like you really enjoyed your vacation.

11. A landscape from the Osprey King what is this world coming to.. great shots love the 2nd one

12. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Great sunset in image #2.

13. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    What beautiful captures, Harris. Looks like the perfect location to watch the sun set with your lovely wife.