Suzuki Music Program

So I have discovered that taking kids is just as fun and much easier that weddings. Let me know how you think I did :smile:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I really like the first one. #2 looks like a little light spilled on the the background. #3 the main light looks like it might have been a little high from the shadows. The one thing that would help these is a hair light to give more seperation from the background and maybe a rim light, since they all seem to be wearing black. Nice job.

maybe show their whole instruments. is that an alto flute? either way impressive that a girl that small can play it! that takes a lot of air!

I really like the first one. #2 looks like a little light spilled on the the background. #3 the main light looks like it might have been a little high from the shadows. The one thing that would help these is a hair light to give more seperation from the background and maybe a rim light, since they all seem to be wearing black. Nice job.
Thanks. Yeah I tried to reposition the one light half way through to hit more of the hair. I really needed one more though. First time using that dark of a BG so I wasn't aware of how much they were blending in.

maybe show their whole instruments. is that an alto flute? either way impressive that a girl that small can play it! that takes a lot of air!
Regular flute but because of the size of her arms they use a curved mouthpiece so they can reach all the keys :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom