Discussion in 'Birds' started by cajun angel, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Okay, I'm learning how to do a bit of cloning to rid of branches that "stick through the bird" and that kind of thing. It ain't perfect, but I like it. After all, I've been thinking all this time I was shooting a red tail! :redface:

2. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very good
  3. Thanks Gale!

I just learned something!

Swainson's Hawks are not that common for this general area!!!!!!!!! I just talked to one of our local experts and WOW! I'm gonna be getting more pics for sure!
  4. Very nice job, Dianne! The clone stamp and the healing brush are two of the best things ever invented!! Swainey is a lovely hawk, isn't s/he? How interesting that they aren't that common in your area. You've found a treasure! :smile:
  5. Thanks Connie! I called our OutDoor Learning Center and there may be a "spot" for my photography! I know I'm no pro, but if I can just supply my very best photos, I may just have a use for my pics other than "just a hobby." They also put me in touch with another place called the BlackPrairie Raptor Center. And then told me some more great places to go shoot. As for my Swainey being a treasure - I think every new birdie/critter is a treasure! Thanks Connie for naming Swainey too! :biggrin:
  6. Looks Good Dianne
  7. Thanks gary! I'm planning on more pic of him/her! :wink::biggrin:
  8. Dianne according to my book it splits the State of Texas with the main breeding grounds being in west Texas. SO go west my friend go west.:biggrin:
  9. Well, Lou after seeing the sign "build to suit" a few yards from "the tree" I"m gonna shoot that birdie as often as I can! Dunno how it will be before bulldozers show up.
  10. You never mind that sign and put this one up.
  11. ROFL!

Seriously if it would work, I'd do it! Thanks for the laugh! LOL!

12. Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    I like Lou's idea. Good work on the bird too!
  13. Very nice Dianne. Good job.

14. isn't that a hoot! I'd love to send that to the property owner! LOL!

Thanks! I'm gonna try to get as many photos as I can! He/she's a pretty birdie!
  15. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Send it...:>)))

Great sign

Needs to be planted in alot of places.
    Quit steeling our habitats.
  16. Hey Gale I have this one also place and I print whenever I go to an eagle showing or talk on eagles in New York. I even mailed it once to our Governor and ask for more money for them.

17. WOW, Lou! This one is downright beautiful! That one needs to be on a t-shirt!

18. Unfortunately I had a mouthful of liquid refreshment when I opened this thread to catch up with it....and saw Lou's wonderful sign and suggestion!! LOL!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Now I'll have to pause for a moment to wipe off the laptop monitor and keyboard!
  19. ROFL! What's even funnier - I do have a smith and wesson but it's too old and ammo isn't made for it anymore.:biggrin:

20. Hey Cajun baby ever hear of HAND LOADING. Got a model # on it and serial # might be worth a few bucks.
    Hey how bout I lend you this one. You can take um out at 1000 yards
    615246467_5115e2d243_o.jpg Lou