Swanlets + Family

I was looking through some Nature images I've taken over the last 6 months and noticed I have quite a few Swans and Squirrels so I thought I'd put them in a couple of posts here. All taken at a park in my home town in the midlands (UK).

I'm unsure about #4 as a photo but just love the detail. I wish I could have uploaded a bigger / less compressed image but I still havent got round to sorting out my PBase account yet.

I think all were taken with the D2H and the 80-200mm F2.8 (v4)

Here's the earliest bunch:

34813642_91ce0e3d9d_o.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 13950

View attachment 13951

Here's one from the same family a bit later on:

View attachment 13952

And one of the parents:

View attachment 13953

Edd,

These are wonderful shots. Kinda makes me sad to see them right now because they remind me of Sandi's Sydney, but they are really good.

Well done. :wink:

Nice shots, Edd! I was thinking the same thing as Frank when I saw the first shot - that looks a lot like Sydney. Anyway, great captures!

Thanks for responces guys, I'm glad you like them. I will keep taking the local swans and if I have enough for another set I'll put them up.

Not sure what kind of contests I could enter them in, if anyone knows of any give me a shout. Thanks for thinking they're good enough for that Gale, you've made my weekend =)

Latest threads

Top Bottom