1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Swatch-FIVB Beach Volley World Tour 2007 in Montréal this week-end

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fireman, Jul 5, 2007.

1. I bought tickets for the finals of this event next Sunday. My wife just won 2 pairs of tickets: 1 pair for Saturday and 1 pair for Sunday. I know there are quite a few Cafe members living in the Montréal area. If someone is interested in Sunday's tickets, they're yours. We'll meet at the gate Sunday.

If someone wants Saturday's tickets, you'll need to come pick'em up at my place in Trois-Rivières tomorrow as I can't go to Montréal Saturday and it's too late to send them by mail/courrier.

For more informations: http://www.worldbeachvolleyball.com/

A small donation to the Cafe would really be appreciated in exchange of the tickets.

2. This Sunday or the Sunday in 2 weeks on July 8th or 15th?

Yea I'd like them :smile:

3. That seemed so obvious in my head... Should have written it none the less. So it is this coming Sunday (July 8th). Sorry guys.

BTW, Sunday's ticket are The Dude's now. Can't wait to meet him.

4. Super cool! I should have checked the link and gotten the dates this way. Can't wait to meet you as well.

5. Phew... Finally have time to come to the Cafe and post a little update.

First of all, I'm really glad I met Patrick. He's a cool Dude ! :biggrin: We had a friendly chat before the games started. I also had the privilege to meet his better half.

Then we went near the court where I had shot hundreds of pictures last year but unfortunately, it seems we kept appearing in the angle of view of the TV cameras so we were asked politely but firmly to go shoot somewhere else.

I did get to shoot quite a few more from my seats but I mainly laid the camera on my lap and enjoyed the show. And boy did we get treated to an excellent show or what ? We could feel the excitement in the air during the bronze medal and gold medal finals. With the Olympics right around the corner, both the teams are better than ever and are working hard to make their respective country's selection.

Here are a few I took last Sunday.

_D2H2057.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_D2H2160.jpg

_D2H2324.jpg

_D2H2496.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.