Sweeping......

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Desert Rat, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2008
  2. Who's Bill Taylor?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2008
  3. Well, Bill Taylor is another member ofthe Cafe...

4. WOW..... wish i could spend a whole month in these dunes, with a bunch of CF-cards, food AND enough to drink, of course :smile: !

Nice shots Eric... just wish there were more "desertic" : it's almost shocking to see PEOPLE walking in the sand :cool: !

Cheers,
    J-P.

5. Thanks JP.... Yep, would have liked it without people, but it actually works since it gives a sense of scale....

6. Sanford504

Sanford504

Mar 27, 2008
    Yeadon, PA
    Man oh man, do I wish I could get shot like these. Truly envious of your location!

7. Thanks Sanford.....Come on ouyut for a visit

8. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Book Worthy!

9. Commodorefirst

Commodorefirst Admin/Moderator Administrator

May 1, 2005
    Missouri
    Like the first two best Eric, the last one seems a touch plain to my eye, nothing in the photo grabs me like in the first two shots with interesting differences in the fore and backgrounds,

I think the large front area is causing it to my eye. Good BW conversion though! first two are very very nice.

10. I am actually partial to the BW. No particular part draws me in, but I find my eyes wandering around the picture and seeing interesting parts

11. I'm ready to go again , well this winter anyway. How about Eureka Dunes?

12. FusionZ06

FusionZ06

Jul 25, 2008
    Florida
    First is pretty nice!

13. Thanks Bill... Sure Ocotber maybe?? maybe during january instead of the valley itself??
    Thanks Douglas...
    Thanks Commodore.. You know I was wondering about it myself, but I thought it looked interesting with the clouds and big lead in of ripples...
    Thanks...
    Thanks Steve...