Sweeping......

Some sweeping shots on a phototrip with fellow Nikoncafe member Bill Taylor...

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 225905

View attachment 225906

Last edited by a moderator:

JPS

WOW..... wish i could spend a whole month in these dunes, with a bunch of CF-cards, food AND enough to drink, of course :smile: !

Nice shots Eric... just wish there were more "desertic" : it's almost shocking to see PEOPLE walking in the sand :cool: !

Cheers,
J-P.

WOW..... wish i could spend a whole month in these dunes, with a bunch of CF-cards, food AND enough to drink, of course :smile: !Nice shots Eric... just wish there were more "desertic" : it's almost shocking to see PEOPLE walking in the sand :cool: !
Cheers,J-P.
Thanks JP.... Yep, would have liked it without people, but it actually works since it gives a sense of scale....

Man oh man, do I wish I could get shot like these. Truly envious of your location!

Commodorefirst

Admin/Moderator
Administrator
Real Name
Wade
Like the first two best Eric, the last one seems a touch plain to my eye, nothing in the photo grabs me like in the first two shots with interesting differences in the fore and backgrounds,

I think the large front area is causing it to my eye. Good BW conversion though! first two are very very nice.

I am actually partial to the BW. No particular part draws me in, but I find my eyes wandering around the picture and seeing interesting parts

I'm ready to go again , well this winter anyway. How about Eureka Dunes?
Thanks Bill... Sure Ocotber maybe?? maybe during january instead of the valley itself??
I am actually partial to the BW. No particular part draws me in, but I find my eyes wandering around the picture and seeing interesting parts
Thanks Douglas...
Like the first two best Eric, the last one seems a touch plain to my eye, nothing in the photo grabs me like in the first two shots with interesting differences in the fore and backgrounds,

I think the large front area is causing it to my eye. Good BW conversion though! first two are very very nice.
Thanks Commodore.. You know I was wondering about it myself, but I thought it looked interesting with the clouds and big lead in of ripples...
First is pretty nice!
Thanks...
Book Worthy!
Thanks Steve...

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom