Swimwear shot over the weekend

just to share a pic taken over the weekend on 13 May. :smile:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

taken with a s5pro + tokina 12-24/f4. apologies for a slightly dirty sensor on my s5pro. :tongue:

I Love the colours in the pic but if it is to show off the swimwear I don't think it is doing that. It looks like you are trying to sell clouds and sky.

Sarah

The lighting on her looks really good, but I would really like to see more of her.

thanks, folks, for all your good critique! appreciate them. i've to confess dat it has been a while since i last went for any model shoots ever since my son was born in 2006. :redface:

greyflash - u are right. i wasn't too comfortable with the angle too. i've yet to figure out how to frame a person (regardless the gender) properly with a WA lens WITHOUT giving their legs a distorted look. any tips would be greatly appreciated. :tongue:

thanks, folks, for all your good critique! appreciate them. i've to confess dat it has been a while since i last went for any model shoots ever since my son was born in 2006. :redface:

greyflash - u are right. i wasn't too comfortable with the angle too. i've yet to figure out how to frame a person (regardless the gender) properly with a WA lens WITHOUT giving their legs a distorted look. any tips would be greatly appreciated. :tongue:
If you want that kind of an angle don't use a WA lens but instead use a telephoto and place the model up on something. Large boulders, stairs, hillside, window, etc., all work and when a moderate telephoto is used it does not distort the perspective. No woman wants her thighs and hips to look larger than normal. People shots with a WA lens are just not very flattering.

Top Bottom