Sylvester - his portrait

Okay, playing around with my new D50m I tried the portrait mode on Sylvester. HE's my funny boy. Sweet as he can be, playful, just full of himself! I rather liked the way it turned out. Kinda soft - just like he is!

106474538_4eed571b76_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

R

RForshey

Very cute shot Dianne.. Your shutter speed appears to have been pretty slow, his right ear is missing! (He must have moved it while the shutter was open..)

R

RForshey

When I first looked at this, it appeared he was sitting on the carpet looking up, turns out he is in a "cat house" looking out!

LOL! My funny boy was posing for me! I tried to get him to poke his head out further but he wouldn't. I thought it was cute though. Guess I'm gonna have to watch closer about backgrounds and such - but with cats, I can't always be choosy!

Sharp and pretty as can be.

Wow so good to see you having such great success and having fun to..

Woohoo for you.

Keep up the great work and keep posting :>)))))

I am so proud of u.....

D

DemonaKrayle

Oh - wow! He's cute! I know how stubborn cats can be - I have 5 of my own, each one very camera shy.

C

cgaengineer

I thought it was a shot from above also, and was also wondering what happened to his ear...I thought you cloned it out to see if we were really looking!!

Great pictures...my cats are the most photographed animals on the planet, I love my 2 cats and their enemy the dog!

Thanks! Sylvester is my "funny boy!" He's so "quirky" in his personality! But he's about as loveable and cuddly as they come! He likes to use me for a "scratching post" which sometimes startles me - like if I'm stting at the puter and don't notice him walking up. I tried photographing him several times, but this one was the best! Thanks for the omments!:biggrin: :biggrin:

M

mike17112

Hey! Has my 'Squeaky' been taking modelling assignments again? Just wait til I get home and have a word with her:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom