Sze Ki

Discussion in 'People' started by espn, Dec 19, 2005.

1. espn

espn

Dec 11, 2005
    Singapore
    Went with a friend to do a shoot for a model - Sze Ki. Some simple shots. Feel free to leave comments.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Some nice work. But i miss the pop in the photo's. Maybe some curves or some work in lab color. Here is a example i did from your photo i hope you don't mind.

Before
    --
    [​IMG]

After
    --
    [​IMG]

3. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

4. espn

espn

Dec 11, 2005
    Singapore
    Hi Vince, I don't mind, actually the actual images are richer in colour, but in order to fit into a theme of 'Fashion', I thought drying the saturation out a bit would achieve a more magazine feel (pardon my thoughts as I'm very new in such ideas). No worries on the touch up, :)

Hi Paul, thanks for the compliments, I did have fun and lots of trouble, she's not used to posing but she has a great figure though, tried to use that to her advantage but she's not very flexible yet.

I shot all the shots in NEF, I tried CLS (+1 SB-800 on AS-19 stand) and another on the camera itself, the lighting was all from bottom up, guess I should have used a tripod to level the lighting. My grasp on CLS is still half bucket.

The tones are made 'unnatural' in PS trying to achieve a monotonous magazine fashion style shots. I'm not dissappointed, it takes a true friend to speak what they feel and I think I've done it wrongly this time, so will try harder next time. Just dissappointed my idea didn't get through and my style is all wrong, will have to try again when she's free and before she resumes her studies next January. :smile:

As for the NEF sharing is not an issue, but now that you know I deliberately removed the saturation to get the pale look, still wanna work on the NEF? Let me know, I can upload one or two. :Dizzy: