Take off shot (No Pine Cones)

This is a take off shot from this morning, Problem with 500 was operator error.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Very pretty shot
I like the filtered light(making it harder to shoot) and the natural background.
Makes a very nice picture

A very beautiful shot!! I do have to say, every time I see talons like that, it makes me want to run and grab the doggie nail clippers. I'm a fanatic of "no clicking on the floors" and these talons drive me batty!! :tongue: :biggrin:

A very beautiful shot!! I do have to say, every time I see talons like that, it makes me want to run and grab the doggie nail clippers. I'm a fanatic of "no clicking on the floors" and these talons drive me batty!! :tongue: :biggrin:

Thanks

I doubt if she would click on your floors and They very useful for bring home lunch. LOL She can spear and fish at 30 MPH with them babies.

Operator error, heh? This is a gorgeous shot and timed perfectly. The background is ideal for creating the ambience of this capture.

Operator error, heh? This is a gorgeous shot and timed perfectly. The background is ideal for creating the ambience of this capture.

Thank you very much friend, The operator error was I somehow had turned on the Focus preset on the lens and was gertting OOF pictures particularly with motion such as flying. I turned it off and the problem seems to have gone with it.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom