Take One More Picture And I'll....~.Show us your wacky people pics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phyer Phyter, Aug 8, 2008.

1. I had lunch with a friend of mine today and as I showed up a little earlier than he I was playing with my camera when he got there. So I rattled off a few shots and he made this face and said "Why if you take my picture one more time I am gonna...." Soooo, me being me, I took his picture...

2745664988_32308c8faa_o.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
  2. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    This is from a 2008 July 4th parade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. GO ahead, go to the dentist or car shopping like that I dare ya. Great picture. Thanks for sharing.

Anyone got any "Take one more picture and I'll...." pictures?

4. yooper

yooper

May 5, 2008
    Winona Lake, IN
    ...banjos and accordions ...I guess the costumes compensate for any subtleties that aren't conveyed by the instrumentation. :biggrin: ...it definitely fits the category!

5. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    The REALLY scary part is that there was a whole band of these wackos at the parade. Hehe :eek:  :cool: 

6. An old one of Sophie....she just puts the lens cap back on, LOL!

2245262419_979b6bcbc3.

7. fivegrand

fivegrand Guest

Dats some goooood messkin food...

[​IMG]

8. yooper

yooper

May 5, 2008
    Winona Lake, IN
    Consider, for a moment, the Nikon 10.5mm as a portrait lens.....

[​IMG]

....okay ....times up!

My ever-so-wacky niece thought the lens was cool (smart girl!) and had fun hamming it up in front of the camera.

9. Good shot, she looks like she is thinking... Good grief Moms got her camera out again.

10. Tell me does he spit it out or force it down... Thanks for posting...

11. No, that's this one...

2296481761_4695bc88ca.

12. If you dont put that camera away right now I am gonna find a place for that the sun has never seen..Thanks for posting.

13. It almost looks like she is thinking "Mommy I've been bad and I am not sure if you know yet" Great picture, she'll like it when she is older.

14. What are you doing with that camera? HUH? Thanks for sharing.

15. Innocence betrayed ...

[​IMG]

16. He doesnt know it yet but I bet his expression is about to change. Thanks for posting.

17. Actually, he howled with laughter! It was a very soft ball!

18. It's an older pic, and therefore not taken with a Nikon, but I guess it still counts. She's definitely fed up with taking pics in this shot. I guess she just wanted to actually play at the park instead of take pics.

original.

This is my youngest one. She's always telling me, "Ok, last one..." I wonder why.

original.

And this is her from a few years earlier. I'm pretty sure this one falls into the wacky category... Can ya guess what she's up to? Yep, she's gonna kill me in a few years.

original.

19. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    I may get hit for saying this, but...
    Does anyone else think of "Children of the Corn" when they look this??:667::biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.