Talk about cool

D

dbirdsong

I saw this posted on the Nikonians news blog.. Pretty darn cool...
Check this site out
http://users.skynet.be/fotoopa/laser_module1_E.htm

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

with that you can get this
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I can see Chris 101 with one of them.. or maybe Patrick.

This is a HOOT! I love it. Just trying to figure out how much metal I need to get this to work on an Osprey or Heron nest. You don't think the birds would notice, do you :?: :?:

I have seen a couple of other triggering methods for remotes, but this has got to be the most interesting.

Thanks,

Real Name
Chris
Oh man! I'd love one of those!! I especially like the shot of the guy hand-holding the rig with the microprocessor controller hung from his belt!

This thing is just too cool! I also like the wire wrap logic board (I even HAVE a wire wrap tool) and the hexadecimal keypad is the real kicker. Retro AND state of the art! Totally cool.

With my current time restraints though I'll just have to live with my envy.

D

dbirdsong

Chris101 said:
Oh man! I'd love one of those!! I especially like the shot of the guy hand-holding the rig with the microprocessor controller hung from his belt!

This thing is just too cool! I also like the wire wrap logic board (I even HAVE a wire wrap tool) and the hexadecimal keypad is the real kicker. Retro AND state of the art! Totally cool.

With my current time restraints though I'll just have to live with my envy.
Hmm Why did I know that you would like that :) I can see the geek juice flowing :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom