Talk about cool

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by dbirdsong, Aug 19, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

2. This is a HOOT! I love it. Just trying to figure out how much metal I need to get this to work on an Osprey or Heron nest. You don't think the birds would notice, do you :?: :?:

I have seen a couple of other triggering methods for remotes, but this has got to be the most interesting.

Thanks,

3. Quite a rig the guy has got there. As to the shot, it appears to me to have blown highlights and is a little overexposed.

4. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    I am just impressed wit the portability he talks about. :lol: :lol:

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Oh man! I'd love one of those!! I especially like the shot of the guy hand-holding the rig with the microprocessor controller hung from his belt!

This thing is just too cool! I also like the wire wrap logic board (I even HAVE a wire wrap tool) and the hexadecimal keypad is the real kicker. Retro AND state of the art! Totally cool.

With my current time restraints though I'll just have to live with my envy.

6. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Hmm Why did I know that you would like that :) I can see the geek juice flowing :)