Tamron 28-75 still impresses me

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

In the U.S. it is $349.95 from B&H, with a $10 rebate. It's always been a very good value, so long as you get a good sample. Sharper wide-open at 70mm than a brand-new 35-70/2.8 I compared it to, with better bokeh and less CA to boot. Weaker build quality and focusing can be hit-or-miss depending on the sample.

YMMV.

Thanks Joey

Both were shot in RAW then opened in PS3, I then just used smart sharpen default setting

The action I use to do the framing also applies a little sharpening when resizing.

BUT, they were very sharp to start with.

What was used for the framing? it looks Great.

I just checked out you gallaries, your a very talented photographer, great stuff in there.

Its a PS action I bought ($10) called Absolute Sharpening Pro, just google it. It's very good imho, it frames, resizes and sharpens one at a time or in batch.

I'm sure you can achieve the same thing yourself, but, I for one are not that good in PS actions and $10 was a good investment of my time and money I think

Thanks so much Terri. I was pleased how they turned out, these are pretty much straight out of the camera.

Simple lighting really, just a Sb-600 bounced off the left hand wall at a bit of an angle, I'm constantly amazed how TTL works so well

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom