Tamron 90 macro, my new love

N

Nuteshack

and to think that just last Tues i had this glass all boxed up and ready to go back.......:eek:

justa couple captures from today's Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival
...this glass is freaky sharp:biggrin:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

the bokeh is yummy and i love what it does for skin:smile:
View attachment 90929

i'm extremely pleased with this lens
:Love:

N

Nuteshack

that is razor sharp. The bokeh does look nice, very clean. why the change of heart on taking it back ?
amen watson...cuz it was kickin my bumm on color cast till i figured out u have to set your in cam custom settings to minus 1 saturation...sounds pretty simple but the diff is that dramatic...the default saturation levels from the d50 are just too much for this lens...whata HUGE difference:biggrin:
one more thing, same in cam custom setting go plus 1 sharpening..gives it some bite without over-doing-it ....:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cool: Glad you decided to keep it,its a fantastic lens..I toyed with the idea of replacing mine with a nikon 105mm vr but decided against it..Great shots too.

N

Nuteshack

:cool: Glad you decided to keep it,its a fantastic lens..I toyed with the idea of replacing mine with a nikon 105mm vr but decided against it..Great shots too.
amen Stuart, and thanks....i think this fits perfectly for those that wana little distance and still get off decent macros without a tripod...personal i don't want VR or AFS,,kind of like things simple. i'm just getting started with this jewl and having a blast ....:smile:

amen Stuart, and thanks....i think this fits perfectly for those that wana little distance and still get off decent macros without a tripod...personal i don't want VR or AFS,,kind of like things simple. i'm just getting started with this jewl and having a blast ....:smile:
Good for you...me neither. Simple is good!:biggrin: :wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom