Tamron 90mm ?

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by HAVOC, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Just got my new lens a Tamron 90mm Macro but I've found that the photo's I've taken over the few days don't seem to be as sharp as they could be, is there any tips or advice you could give to a macro beginner like me to improve the quality of my photo's, in particular what settings should I use as I must admit to being one of the people who has used the portrait and macro modes on the D70 and not gone manual yet !
    Any help much appreciated as I know that this lens can produce stunning photo's, any examples would be much appreciated as well if you have any, thanks.

2. Post a picture with some exif data and we will help, are you using a tripod or flash, with natural light you apertures will be large and depth of field will be very thin so it can be very tricky.

Martin