1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Tamron SP AF 90mm 2.8 Di 1:1 Macro on it's way

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by Nuteshack, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

not big on 3rd party glass but like my tokina 12-24f4 this one made sense to me as well...can't wait for the big brown truck to arrive:biggrin:

2. wbeem

wbeem

Feb 11, 2007
    Sanford, FL
    William Beem
    Congratulations. I know the feeling, as I just placed my order for new glass, too.

3. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Bill...prefer to buy used but at this price i can't wrong. and it's kinda nice to buy something new now and then...;-))
    ...what did u end up biting the bullet on?

4. wbeem

wbeem

Feb 11, 2007
    Sanford, FL
    William Beem
    I bought the 70-200mm VR and the Beast. Got 'em both new. With these puppies, there isn't much of a savings to get used, so I may as well have my warranty.

5. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

i just noticed your other thread ...man i'm happy for u ..talk about first class glass,,bet u can't wait..CONGRATS..;-))

6. wbeem

wbeem

Feb 11, 2007
    Sanford, FL
    William Beem
    Hey, we all need some self-indulgence now and then. I wasn't expecting the refund, so it's like "found money" to me. Logic dictates that I must waste it on something frivolous and selfish.

7. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Oregon
    I bought a used one from KEH, and can tell you I love mine. as sharp as my 300 afs f4.

8. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

well congrats ...wow, that's good to hear:cool: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.