Tara, Addie, Kayla

This one was planned out a little..
Tara
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

And these were captures as we were hanging out at Port City Java...
Addie

Kayla

Hi Laura,

#1 is wonderful. The compo and the colours are superb. Capturing against a bright background is always challenging and except for the blown highlights in the clouds you have done well. Thanks for sharing.

Viewing these I started wondering why it is that Woody and I are trying to work around all of our schedules to get you and Tara back out here for a shoot. I think I need to just load up the car and come see *you*. You are surrounded by women I'd love to shoot! Of course we all know it takes more than the right models and the right gear......you gotta have the eye and in that regard, dear Laura,......you are so very gifted!

The first shot has an incredible perspective and the exposure is phenomenal....especially under tough circumstances. I love the intense saturation, perfect perspective and Vanilla Sky feel to the image.

The second and third have been transformed from snapshots to excellent portraiture via your talented eye and excellent PP work....and yes the loveliness and uniqueness of your subjects doesn't hurt.

Good stuff!

The dress in the first image gives it a retro feel to me - I really like it. I'm not crazy about 2, but 3 is simply beautiful - I am torn between 1 & 3.....okay I love them both. Great work Laura.

G

Gr8Tr1x

I think that all three are great. I am not keen on the blown clouds in the first one though...the rest of number one is great though.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom