TD update. 9 photos

Real Name
Tim
TD and I got out this morning for an hour or so. Went down our favorite trail. He turned 4 months old today, so he's still a little young to take the heavy cover , weighs almost 20 lbs. so he's got about 20-25 more to go before he reaches maturity. Saw his first scent point today, there's always a few Quail on this trail, so it's a perfect place to put him now. He is really full of go power all the time so hour long walks in the morning are almost imperitive to keep the energy burned off. Here's a few pics from this morning, all with the D40 and 17-50 Tamron at f4, various FL. Hope you enjoy.
Tim

Well first you have to make sure the gear is packed. In TD's case it's more like reverse packing. I put it down and he pics it up to play with.:biggrin:
413222904_Seh4o-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

You with me Ole man, or do I have to go by myself.
413224783_aBeSR-XL.jpg

Burning off a little energy:smile:
413223635_bhLnJ-XL.jpg

Always play time involved. It's hard to keep up with him now.
413227734_P8gZC-XL.jpg

I smell something Pop. This where the birds crossed.
413228957_gusHX-XL.jpg

Bingo, first scent point. He will get more intense as he gets older. This was more of a what the hey is this point, but a scent point none the less. I was proud of him. Brittanys do not usually mature on their hunting skills early, TD seems to be ahead of the curve.:smile:
413232009_fDknG-XL.jpg

Style points photo.
413230915_aqx4e-X2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Twill,

Very nice and sharp pictures, that is a fine looking dog and I know you
are proud of him, I can not hardly go anywhere with out Murphy.

Have a great day,
Phil...........:smile:

Real Name
Tim
Well since it's an update, I went back out this afternoon and caught a couple more of TD on a Hog trail. I saw the porker run across the road and got out just to see if he would react. Porky was long gone by this time so there was no danger. Check out the raised hair on his back, I'm sure he's never smelled that before.:eek:
Tim

On the track, with his nose almost in the footprint.
413510815_gopEr-X2.jpg

He went after him then, the hair on his back says he's game. Mascot is a tough guy, he thinks.:smile:
413512504_sMrte-XL.jpg

Oh my! TD is just getting more and more beautiful! Just love the one with his ears in the air! What a pooch to be proud of! And the devotion to you shows in his eyes too! just Keep the photos comin! We'll never tire of his precious pooch!

Real Name
Tim
Thanks again everyone for the comments. I'll try to get some pics of the parents in action this weekend. TD will not be able to keep up with them but I bet he will try:wink:. I'll put him on the ground for a bit to run off some steam, then he can ride with me and chear on the big dogs.:smile:
Tim

Latest threads

Top Bottom