1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

TD update, Mascot doing well.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by twilli53, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Here is TD outside for the first time, He protested for a bit but soon warmed up to the idea. He has been doing well, we have a handfull now:smile:. In another week I will have pics of him running I hope.
    [​IMG]

Pick me up
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The end result
    [​IMG]
    Tim

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
  2. Fantastic! He's cute, nice head on him, eh? :smile:

3. Thanks Gretchen, While we don't know if he is stud quality yet, he sure is spoiled:smile:.
    Tim

4. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    Oh, yay!!! Look at him all sacked out!!! :biggrin:

5. Thanks for the update. So glad to hear he is doing well.
    Michael

6. looks at this little creature who's life you saved...
    how amazing
    so cute
    that last picture.... LOL
    love it

thanks for updating us

7. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Too cute, Tim! Glad the little guy is feeling good and will grow up big and strong!

8. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    He's really a cutie. Hope all goes well with him.

9. Thanks so much everyone, The little guy is a tough one for sure. His feedings have gone down to once every 6 hrs., eats like a horse and rules the house. The amazing thing is my 17 yr. old daughter has elected to stay home for the summer and help take care of him. I will never forget that:smile:. I love her, she has a good heart.
    Tim

10. Whitedog

Whitedog Guest

Good job!!

11. having competed with field britts for years I can only smile at this yong mans potential.
    Bless you

12. stacy80

stacy80

Jul 18, 2008
    Florida
    Love the pictures dad! He's getting so big! :biggrin: I'll show Eric the pictures when he gets up tomorrow morning. He'll love them! :tongue:

Stacy

13. BrendaC

BrendaC

Sep 24, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Oh my gosh! He's so cute, makes it all worth it. You still have his mom don't you? How does she act now?

14. Thanks again, Yes we still have the mom(Saydi). She is back to her old self. I have not let her be with TD yet. She has never shown aggression to me or any other human, we will keep her, but not breed her again.
    Tim

15. Spectre

Spectre

Feb 20, 2008
    Oregon
    TD is beautiful, nice save.

16. PatS45

PatS45 Guest

What a sweetheart!

17. Oh my! TD is just so precious! That last photo had me giggling and thinking how lucky he is to have a family that loves him so much! Your daughter is indeed a very special young lady and wanting to stay home and help with him! WOW! Thanks for the link for the updates, I certainly don't want to miss out on seeing how TD is doing! I just love that little guy!

18. Just a thought... I have heard the typical 8 weeks a puppy spends with the litter is where they learn to be a dog - what "normal" dog behavior is. In other words they learn to play nice with other dogs during this time (they are not the alpha dog). Perhaps someone with knowledge can give you suggestions for how to socialize TD with other dogs. I shudder to think about my now-deceased Schnauzers missing that 8-week period. They were wonderful dogs but were also a constant socialization project. Just a thought...

19. Thanks for posting the update. Glad to hear all is progressing well.
    Michael

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.