TD update, Mascot is growing up. 8 pics.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by twilli53, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Well we took a 2 mile hike back to Lake Arbuckle this morning, and TD can really keep up now. He is a real character , never lets me get to far from him. If I make a move in the house, I have a shadow. In the woods it's a different story as he is full on, as best he can be at 3 months. If I go outside he sits by the door of my truck looking at it and back at me to make sure he does'nt miss out on going somewhere. I usually go throught Mcdonalds early in the morning amd when they ask for my order and I speak into the thingy, he's is yelping and barking his order also. (By the way he endorses highy the Chicken Biscuit). The girls all know him ( wish I was that popular when I was young:cool:) and everyone loves him. He has not met a stranger, he absolutely wants to be everyones friend. Well enough rambling and on to the pics. Hope you enjoy. 70-200 Sig at various f stops.
    Tim

Early Morning antissipation.
    [​IMG]

Yea I see the butterfly:smile:
    [​IMG]

As I said, Full on the gas.
    [​IMG]

Yep, I'm Bad. Grrrrrrr. Got the color balance off on this one.:frown:
    [​IMG]

All that excersice requires a quick drink.
    [​IMG]

My favorite of the day. Told you I'd beat you to water:biggrin:.
    [​IMG]

OK Pops, I had to drag you all over this place, so I think I'll rest a bit.
    [​IMG]

yea he knows where the camera is:smile:
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2008
  2. Connahhh

Connahhh

Oct 27, 2007
    NH
    SO CUTE! Love these shots.

3. Muonic

Muonic

Jun 14, 2006
    There's nothing like a working dog. Has he met his "mom" yet?

4. Oh how that pooch is just getting more and more handsomer! LOL, know that's bad grammar, but hey, how can I express how much I and the kids adore TD! He's just the most beautiful pooch on the cafe! Give him a nice big scratching for us and keep the photos comin!

5. Thanks for the comments David, yes he has met Mom and Dad. Mom is fine with him, Dad, well being Dad, is a little rough yet. He has allways been a full on dog so TD will have to grow a bit before they can be together unsupervised.
    Tim

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2008
  6. Thanks Dianne, Believe me, If I don't scratch his ears there are people standing in line for the job.:smile:
    Tim

7. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    He is SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!

8. Great update! What a sweet looking little pup!

9. That is the post of the day: thanks!

10. Thanks Philippe, we had a good time.
    Tim

11. Fabulous, looks like TD was keeping his nose to the sand. What a personality that little guy has.

12. Thanks Ray, Yea he does'nt mind getting dirty.:smile:
    Tim

13. KayB

KayB

Aug 17, 2007
    Puyallup, WA
    Thanks for the update! Geez, that is one cute pup. I can hardly believe how much he has grown! I bet you're happy to be done with round the clock feedings...

14. Yea the every two hours thing was a bit much at times, but it worked out. Thank God.:smile:. It would not have been fair to not try.
    Tim

15. Whitedog

Whitedog Guest

I love the points. I have an English Setter and a Pointer so I'm partial to those pointing dogs. Any plans to train him? He sure has the instinct.

16. This is a wonderful story. It would make a great children's book.

Les

17. Thanks Jerry, Yes his training has already begun. He has the instinct alright, I'm just trying to get through that hard head. He has his way of going about things and I have mine:biggrin:.. He's smart enough to try and out think me. He just does'nt know I'm not that smart.:tongue:
    Tim

18. Les we are thinking about just that, just trying to figure out the details. Thanks for the comment.
    Tim

19. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    What an adorable pup! He will return your care and love ten fold!

20. One more and I will shut it down for a couple weeks. TD doing that
    Retrevier stuff.
    Tim

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2008