1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Tea, milk and cookies:

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Bohdan, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Two versions: the first was all on a black background.
    Milk%20and%20cookies%208272%20crop-X3.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

For the second I added some additional light to the foreground so that it doesn't look like it's suspended in air.
    Milk%20and%20cookies%208272%20cropwith%20light%20foreground-X3.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. I prefer the second, though both are nice. Simple me: I see no reason for all the negative space to the NW.

Another rainy day?

3. Snowy day...blustery wind that makes for miserable outing.

4. nu2scene

nu2scene

Sep 27, 2007
    Las Vegas
    I prefer the second image as well.

Is it possible to line up the patterns on the lid and body of the tea pot better? They are off just a bit and keeps me looking at it.

5. Thanks for the feedback Rob. Good eye..I hadn't noticed that the lid and teapot were not aligned. Thanks for pointing that out.

6. Very nice set and photo, Bohdan! I especially like the separation of the shadows and the other areas of the tabletop, which is not at all easy to accomplish. Definitely the second one for me.

7. Thanks Mike.

8. Dayo

Dayo

May 1, 2006
    Bahrain
    Second one definitely.
    Nicely done!

9. thanks very much Dayo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.