Teachers Gone Wild!!!

Discussion in 'People' started by Chris101, May 7, 2005.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Well, not that wild. This is a companion post to a thread where I asked for help with an event job that I did yesterday afternoon. A selection of photos from the shoot are here. First, my subject:
    [​IMG]

Here he shares a laugh with the boss of the entire college district:
    [​IMG]
    She doesn't seem to get the joke... :?: But his student did:
    [​IMG]
    (PS Jonathan, I was wrong about the 'no hotties thing :) )

And here he is conversing in a more serious way with last year's recipient:
    [​IMG]
    (The way she's looking at that cookie, either she's a fitness teacher, or is hungry.)
    [​IMG]
    This guy an English teacher and past recipient, kept asking why they were taking photos. I'm thinking there were no pictures when he got the award. :(

Before the event, I visited Eddie's office, where he was talking to his students. His room was smaller and there were no big windows, so here is a color shot:
    [​IMG]

Well, that's it. Critique me, please.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Chris,

These are great. I didn't think teachers had this much fun, especially at an 'official' function. Excellent job.

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Actually if it were anybody but Eddie, they would have walked up, one at a time, shaken his hand and given a speech.

He is, as they say, da man!

Thanks for looking!

4. So that's what goes on in the teacher's lounge!!!!!! Great captures Chris!! :D :D :D

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Bryan! They won't let me shoot anything in the 'lounge'. You know the rule, what happens in the teacher's lounge, stays in the teacher's lounge. ;) :)