Team photos

Got my replacement beast and was able to reshoot my team photos which were all stolen last week (along with my gear).

I'm planning on giving each player a 5x7 portrait and an 8x10 composite. The pro photographer got rained out this year and never rescheduled!!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Forget the theft! you got new gear! Sweet!

The picture look great....I Like the poster composite. A little more fill flash would have helped I think, but heck, they look fine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Forget the theft! you got new gear! Sweet!

The picture look great....I Like the poster composite. A little more fill flash would have helped I think, but heck, they look fine.
Randy, I like your attitude! My son is still upset about the theft. Unfortunately, it happened at his little league field.

Fill flash in the bright sun always confounds me. I shot with fill flash, but the bright sun on one side was a challenge and kept blowing the highlights. Unfortunately, there isn't much shade on a baseball field.

J

JMartin

Great job Mitch!

I am sure the kids and the parents will love these!

Mitch these are really good...I am impressed. You did a very nice job.

Sorry to hear about the theft of you gear...Glad you now have new stuff..

If I may offer a brief story regarding your Incident.
Years ago my Father had his tires stolen off his car on the southside of Chicago at a clients building he visited often... much like your Son's ballfield,... you go there alot.
Cops told my Dad, you realize when you go back, they (the thieves) know your car and that you've got brand new tires on it.....
They staked out the car for 2 weeks,... and caught the guys trying again....
Food for thought.

Mitch,

They don't need the "pro" photographer. He couldn't have done any better than what you've shown here. The pictures are great, the composite is perfect. I know what you mean about fill flash in harsh light. Given your conditions, I think you mastered it quite well.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom